I don’t know about you but I really do not care about this years Super Bowl. I am more excited to watch This is Us after the game. If you are watching the game or not, there will be parties or small gatherings with snacks and food. I have said many times if you are going to a party bring a dish you can eat, plus some extra treats for yourself or your kids. If I am having it at my house I usually go all Gluten free. Wings, chicken legs, chili, taco’s can all be made Gluten Free. I have found many dips can be made Gluten free too.
So what to make or bring to the event. I have seen this year one of the big dips people bring a lot is Buffalo chicken dip. I have found a Gluten free recipe for you to try from Hidden valley ranch.
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce (check to make sure GF)
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- ½ cup your favorite shredded cheese
- 1.PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- 2.COMBINE all ingredients and spoon into shallow 1-quart baking dish.
- 3.BAKE 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish with chopped green onions if desired. Serve with corn chips or vegetables.
Check out the artichoke dip on my recipe page too.
So enjoy your Super Bowl Sunday and the real question is how did Jack die in the fire? I really can’t wait. Oh Yeah who is even playing this year. lol I know ugh the Patriots again. Enjoy your time with friends and family, that is what it is all about not what you can or can’t eat.